Enhance skills with advanced training in herbal medicine. Explore tailored courses at 'Vindhya Herbal Quality Testing & Research Lab.' Learn medicinal chemistry, biology & analytical instrumentation.
Embark on a journey of skill enhancement with our advanced training courses tailored for undergraduate and postgraduate students, researchers, and professionals in the realm of herbal medicine and research. Our state-of-the-art facility, known as the "Vindhya Herbal Quality Testing & Research Laboratory," offers an unparalleled learning experience. The programs encompass a diverse range of disciplines, including medicinal chemistry, biological sciences, and advanced analytical instrumentation. Led by our accomplished scientists, these courses provide a balance of theoretical knowledge and hands-on practical insights.
Key Focus Areas of Vindhya Herbal Quality Testing & Research Laboratory:
- Advancing Processing Techniques for Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
- Spreading Awareness about Medicinal Plants
- Facilitating the Marketing of Minor Forest Produce
- Comprehensive Microbial Quality Testing of Water, Soil, Food Products & Herbal Drugs
- In-depth Physico-Chemical Parameter Analysis of Water, Soil, Food Products & Drugs
- Assessing Fatty Acid and Essential Oil Quality
- Rigorous Heavy Metal Testing of Water & Herbal Drugs
- Evaluating Pesticides Residues
- Detailed Pharmacognostical Parameters Testing
- Ensuring Quality Testing of Commodities and Agricultural Products
- Quality Analysis of Agricultural Products & Fertilizers
Categories of Trainees:
- Students from Universities and Colleges
- Undergraduates, Postgraduates, and Research Scholars
- Professionals in Biological Sciences, Medicinal Chemistry, and Herbal Drug Production
- Individuals Seeking Training in Advanced Analytical Instrumentation
Monitoring & Certification: To enhance the training experience, participants receive a feedback form at the end of their course to provide insights for improvement. Trainees are also given a certificate format a week before completing the course, ensuring timely preparation and distribution. Certificates are awarded to those who successfully complete the training and maintain a minimum attendance of 75% throughout the program.